*** Free NHS wifi is now available in the waiting room at both our practice sites ***
There are a number of different Online Services providers and you can register with more than one. Patient Access is supplied by our clinical system provider EMIS and can be accessed by the buttons on our home page. Or two alternatives are described below:
|For any technical issues go to Patient Access support and use Contact Support button or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|For any technical issues contact Evergreen Life|
|To use the NHS App you will need to create an NHS Login. The easiest way to prove your identity is with the Linkage Key, ODS code & Account ID provided on your Online Services registration document. If you are already registered for Online Services you can find this information in your current Online Services provider:|
Patient Access - click on your name in top right & View Profile / Linked Practices / My Practice
Evergreen Life - Settings / My GP / My GP services / More Information
To register for Online Services as a new user:
Patients aged 16 and over - you will need to complete an application form which includes signing to say you have read our information leaflet
Patients aged 11-15 can apply with parental or GP consent - please ask at reception for a different application form
- Please attend Reception at either site, ideally bringing 2 forms of identification including photo ID (e.g. passport and/or driving licence). If you do not have this identification it may be possible for us to verify your identity via staff familiarity or confirmation of information held in your record
- Once we have received your completed form and verified your identity, a document with registration instructions will be printed and/or emailed
We have prepared guidance (1 page pdf) for completing your registration online with Patient Access. Please note, whichever online services provider you choose to register with:
- ensure you register for Fireclay Health online services - select BS5 7PH address even if you are primarily a Lodgeside patient (Lodgeside Surgery may be displayed in search results but will not work if selected)
- Use a unique email address for your account log-in, i.e. not shared with another user of this online service
Users must abide by our Terms and Conditions for online access (described further down this page)
Applying for Online Access on behalf of another Registered Patient
Proxy Access is now available with Patient Access and expected early next year with the NHS App - Evergreen Life only offer Trusted Access. This means parent/carers can apply to manage online access on behalf of a patient registered here - you must have your own Patient Access account but you do not need to be registered here yourself. It is a simple process to set parents up with Proxy access to a child's online services if both child and parent are registered with us and the child is aged under 11 and living at the same address. Otherwise you will need to complete an application form which should be obtained in person from Reception or via the links below.
Proxy Access Application Form A - pdf (print) or Word (complete then print): for children aged under 11 years living at a different address to the parent/carer requesting access, or where the parent/carer is not a registered patient at Fireclay Health
Proxy Access Application Form B - pdf (print) or Word (complete then print): for use in all cases where cared for patient is aged 11 years and over
You should be notified by automatic email when Proxy Access is set up. Log onto Patient Access as yourself and switch to child/cared for person’s account via Linked Users (in drop-down menu under your name). If this access is still not available 1 week after your application, please contact us.
Proxy access will be restricted when a child turns 11 until competency to self-manage or continuation of proxy access is agreed. Proxy access will be removed completely when a child turns 16 years old. Email notification will be sent to proxies on the child's 11th and 16th birthdays and also 3 months before these dates. To continue with Proxy Access after age 11 and/or age 16, complete and return Proxy Access Application Form B (parent and child to complete).
Now that proxy access is available we will be endeavouring to convert any online access accounts set up for parent/carer management prior to June 2019, adding Proxy user and deactivating the old account which is intended for 'self' use only.
Terms and Conditions for Online Services
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Online Services details are not used by anyone else. If you lose your log-in details please try requesting a password reset from your Online Services provider user ID reminder and/or password reset from the Patient Access website if you provided an email address and mobile phone number when registering. The practice does not have access to your password. If you have forgotten your password, we cannot reset it for you, we can only cancel your registration and issue a new registration document - you will need to use these new details to re-register
2. The use of this service will be monitored and if we find that a user is abusing the service, we will issue a warning letter. Where the situation does not improve, or recurs, access will be removed. Examples of inappropriate use are:
- booking appointments and not turning up for them
- booking appointments for other family members using your name
- consistently booking inappropriate appointments