Complaints and Feedback

Complaint or Feedback?

We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.  However, we are aware that sometimes there may be cause for concern or a patient may feel that they have a cause for complaint or even wish to make a suggestion about how we run things.  If any of these apply, we would wish for the matter to be dealt with as soon as possible.

We are very open to taking suggestions for improvement via our contact form or by phone, fax or letter or by email to

You can also feedback on our NHS website page however if you are unhappy with our service we recommend you contact the practice directly, so we can discuss your issues and potential service improvements with you.  If you have had a positive experience, we would be very glad if you could add a star rating review on our NHS website or Google listings.

You can complete our Friends and Family Test (FFT) questionnaire online and see past results as well as our latest GP Patient Survey results (Jan-Mar20, published Jul20)

You can also contact our Patient Participation Group (PPG) with whom we consult regarding changes/improvement to services.


Do you have an issue with another NHS service?

Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is responsible for commissioning the best possible health treatment and care for the local population, including urgent care and GP out-of-hours services, hospital, mental health and community services.  If you have a query, concern or compliment about these services you can contact BNSSG Customer Services (formerly PALS) - for more information read the BNSSG Customer Services leaflet (July 2018, 2 page pdf)


Our Complaints Policy

If you would like to make an official complaint to us, please see our Complaints Leaflet (2 page pdf) which explains the process to follow.  We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and provide an opportunity to improve our practice.

If you would like assistance in following our complaints procedure, or you cannot raise your complaint with us or are dissatisfied with the outcome of our investigation, contact Bristol/South Glos NHS Complaints Advocacy, part of Healthwatch Bristol:


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website