Online services can be accessed by the buttons on our home page or from the links below:
| ||For any technical issues go to Patient Access support and use Contact Support button or email email@example.com|
|For any technical issues contact Evergreen Life|
| ||The NHS App was enabled for our area at the end of February 2019. If you are already registered for Online Services you can use the same details to register with the NHS App as well - you will require Linkage Key, ODS code & Account ID which can be found in your current Online Services provider:|
Patient Access - click on your name in top right & View Profile / Linked Practices / My Practice
Evergreen Life - Settings / My GP / My GP services / More Information
To register for Online Services as a new user:
Patients aged 16 and over - you will need to complete an application form which includes signing to say you have read our information leaflet
Patients aged 11-15 can apply with parental or GP consent - please ask at reception for a different application form
- Please attend Reception at either practice, ideally bringing 2 forms of identification including photo ID (e.g. passport and/or driving licence). If you do not have this identification it may be possible for us to verify your identity via staff familiarity or confirmation of information held in your record
- Once we have received your completed form and verified your identity, a document with registration instructions will be printed and/or emailed
- Please ensure you register for Fireclay Health online services - select St George Health Centre address even if you are primarily a Lodgeside patient (Lodgeside Surgery may be displayed in practice search results but will not work if selected)
- You will need a unique email address to register for online services with Patient Access or Evergreen Life (i.e. not shared with another user of these services)
Users must abide by our Terms and Conditions for online access (described further down this page)
Applying for Online Access on behalf of another Registered Patient
Proxy Access is now available with Patient Access and expected early next year with the NHS App - Evergreen Life only offer Trusted Access. This means parent/carers can apply to manage online access on behalf of a patient registered here - you must have your own Patient Access account but you do not need to be registered here yourself. It is a simple process to set parents up with Proxy access to a child's online services if both child and parent are registered with us and the child is aged under 11 and living at the same address. Otherwise you will need to complete an application form which should be obtained in person from Reception or via the links below.
You should be notified by automatic email when Proxy Access is set up. Log onto Patient Access as yourself and switch to child/cared for person’s account via Linked Users (in drop-down menu under your name). If this access is still not available 1 week after your application, please contact us.
Proxy Access Application Form A - for children aged under 11 years living at a different address to the parent/carer requesting access, or where the parent/carer is not a registered patient at Fireclay Health
Proxy Access Application Form B - for use in all cases where cared for patient is aged 11 years and over
Parent/carer access will be removed when a child turns 16 years old. Access will be restricted when the child turns 11 until competency to self-manage or continuation of proxy access is agreed. Email notification will be sent to proxies 3 months before these dates and on the child's 11th and 16th birthdays.
Now that proxy access is available we will be endeavouring to convert any online access accounts set up for parent/carer management prior to June 2019, adding Proxy user and deactivating the old account which is intended for 'self' use only.
Terms and Conditions for Online Services
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Online Services details are not used by anyone else. If you lose your log-in details please try requesting a password reset from your Online Services provider user ID reminder and/or password reset from the Patient Access website if you provided an email address and mobile phone number when registering. The practice does not have access to your password. If you have forgotten your password, we cannot reset it for you, we can only cancel your registration and issue a new registration document - you will need to use these new details to re-register
2. The use of this service will be monitored and if we find that a user is abusing the service, we will issue a warning letter. Where the situation does not improve, or recurs, access will be removed. Examples of inappropriate use are:
- booking appointments and not turning up for them
- booking appointments for other family members using your name
- consistently booking inappropriate appointments